FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ThE bUrN!!!!

Ok so i know im making kind of a big deal about this, but i want you guys to go through it and tell me it doesn't hurt like a freaking..... well you know what!

So heres the
story:
I had just got out of the shower,blew dry my hair and was on my way to straighten it.
{If any of you don't know, me and kel share a room and it gets pretty CrAzY sometimes!}
So i made my way back to my room, enter {at my own risk}
i trip on tons of crap,on Kelsey's side might i add, fall over and put my hand
on her bed to catch myself and somehow just the finger next to my
pinky gets caught and is BURNING in the iron that had
been on
for seriously like 30 minutes!!!
After screaming for about 5 minutes straight and cry
a little
i ran and kept ice on it for about an hour.
It stung so bad when something cold wasn't on it :(
It seems each day it just keeps growing and growing i can't even bend
my finger all the way down, which affects my school work
and piano playing :( sad days ahead of me for a while! *sigh*
As you can see plenty of blisters to worry about and it's super sore :(
You can
pray for me if you so wish :) haha joke!

2 comments:

  1. Owwww! Dude! I am so freaking sorry that looks really really really painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! My poor Kylee!!!! This is me kissing it better!!! That looks worse than my mom's jellyfish burn!!! almost... Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!