FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Creeper on the bus and Karsten!!!

So this innocent looking old man, isn't so innocent after all!
He said creepy things to me THE WHOLE TIME! Here's just a few to give examples:

-While staring at me, yells to the bus driver and asks why do you get all the beautiful women on this route?!" smiling like a child molester or something! :( eeeeeee!!!!!
-Asks if im Irish because im "so pretty" and he likes my "beautiful blonde hair" ( i don't think i have blonde hair!)
-Asks what i do to be successful in life, i didn't answer him! Then he's like, "your so boring your not talkative aaaat aaaaalllll!"
And the worst of them all!
-When your getting up to an intersection the bus talks to you and says "Now approaching Main St!" so we were getting up to Horne Rd. and the bus said it's thing and the old man looks at me and says "Hey! it's not Horne, it's spelled Horn with an E sound at the end, so it's actually Horny Rd! Horny people on Horny Rd! Horny Horny Horny Rd!!! I was so freaked out it's insane!!! I did not look at him or talk to him the next 30 minutes i was on that bus!!!!!!

Why are people such creepers?!?!?!
Pray for me!!!!


Then last night was the bonfire party up in Bull Dog Canyon!
It was so so so much fun! The word got spread all over the valley and there
was so many more people there than expected so we partied it up like crazy!
I had such a fun time! This picture shows that karst sure did too!
He decided that he wanted to jump through the fire to see if he'd still live, and if
he could clear the jump or not...
he did and he's still alive, but it was scary!
He totally burned off tons of hair
on his arms!
That was funny.. but the rest was scary!

3 comments:

  1. Uhhhh Kylee! I am scared for you so therefore I will most definitely pray! I love you and stay safe! :D!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that is creepy!!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a freaking creeper!!!! But it was just so funny! Just stay close to the bus driver for protection! And I can't believe Karsten did that!!! What a psychopants!!!!! I love and miss you and will pray for you!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!