FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer!

24 Days till Graduation Yeah!
I am totally excited for summer like I've never been before!
I got hired on with the City again for the lifeguard season at Brimhall! I love the staff there, it's definitely a party everyday in the Lifeguard Shack :)Then around June/July-ish me and Kaz are going on our senior trip to Disney Land!
For her late Birthday/Graduation present I'm paying for the whole sha-bang! :) It's going to be so---> much fun, i can hardly wait!

Then in late August, for my late Birthday present she's leaving me... :( I don't quite know what im gonna do when that happens. Probably eat and watch movies for weeks on end..... any ideas on how to cope with a Best Friend leaving for 4 years?! Occasionally coming back for holidays and summers, but still! :( I'll miss you baby! I just hope I'll find someone for the time being to go loco with, as much as I don't want to it has to be done (with Kazhia's approval of course :)
hahahaha Summer here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!