FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life

So...Life is getting me absolutely nowhere right now, i thought i was doing all the right things to help myself and the other(s) involved in it, but i guess not. SOOO what i've decided to do is put it all behind me and start new! Do what I want to do, not what SOMEONE ELSE wants me to do. Lifes been throwing me in so many directions lately, and now im going where i want to go. No more "letting life take its turns" im taking my own turns! It's so hard to want and to try to please someone else, when they want so much and can't return the favor, and literally shove it in my face EVERDAY! I'm done trying, caring, crying, and wanting for anything. I guess you could say im a free girl...? Im not saying im not going to miss him any less, Because that's entirely impossible!!!!! I'm just going to remember the times we did have together and be thankful for them.


I Love you Ty


1 comment:

  1. KYLEE GIRL!! Good for you!! Now is definitely one of those times you are very allowed to be selfish and focus on YOU! I love ya and everything will work out in the end!
    Love
    Kazhia Marie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!