FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kylee and Kazhia's boring conversation

Kylee: Hi Kazhia! what's going on sheenon?! (no idea what that is!)
Kaz:Nothing Kylee! We are just confusing my daddy very much and hurting your button of death! HAHA!
Kylee: AW! the many adventures of being in the mellor house! your daddy is an adventure for sure ;) wow that sounds creeper like! oh well... so my button of death DOES hurt pretty bad.... i have to learn not to push it :)
kaz: Uh... You stay away from my Daddy psycho!! lol JK! I sense Death to your button.. What??
Ky: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH dear i need to pee! and throw up..... :{
Kaz: Go pee go pee!! WEEEE! It rhymed ok! But don't throw up, the toilet is clogged. Uhh... The side effects of having nasty wasty brothers!
Kylee: you have no idea what it is like to have nasty brothers! and i dont care that your pot is clogged, i'll just add to it :) lol no, that would be so disgusting. why the heck are we so weirdy weird right now?! i need some advil.... i'll be back!
Kaz: You go get that advil Ky! We are weirdos cuz life is nothing but boring school and stupid crap, so we gotta be psychopants to keep each other YOUNG!!!! LOL! So you are peeing... but Oh! you just got out! Boy you are fast! welcome back!!!
Kylee: Oh i did! i did! yes, true dat, life revolves around gay senior years and poo-poo head boys! YEAH! i loved peeing, and i love being back here even more :) I think my headache is already a little better, lifes miracles....
Kaz: Wait a second, that was the clogged toilet!!! EWWWWW! Not only do I keep you young, i heal you... wounds. I mean your.. Uh. I give up, your turn!
Kylee: I think you could use some counceling... maybe its just me tho...? no, i dont think so. And no, that toilet was very very not clogged, but i will complain about the 88 cent toilet paper, that just gave me another wound you need to heal.... Oh my dear goodness no! that's not what i meant!!! uh..... pickles!
Kaz: Sorry about the TP! My mom won't but the good stuff cuz she says it... leaves residue behind. And we thought we were weird!! Oh, I thought you were talking about the butt bruise wound on your rump! Oh boy, maybe I do need some help!:(
Ky: Well that is just a very disturbing thought process happening right now.... Oh that old bruise, later my amiga...much later!! lets make you look like a man... it'll heal my heart for a few seconds, cuz nobody cares about it anymore....its just a chew toy :{
Kazhia: Why are you Laughing!! It wouldn't be too hard, we can just look at that bald video of me with my head out the sun roof going down the hill! haha! Blec, I looked nasty!
Kylee: im laughing because i found joy in that idea, but you did not. dream crusher.... that reminds me of a dreamsicle... those are good!! eh? eh? I just found left over brownie on my shirt, hard tho... can't lick anything off....BLAST!
Kazhia: Sorry about the brownie and your dreams, but I think we have fudgesicles in the freezer, shall I text mother to see if we can eat them??
Kylee: oh gee, no worries BYU, "it's all good baby, it's all good" *just friends* lol im totally gonna watch that movie tonight... it's my "watch this movie when im sad movie" it is just so cool. text away little one, text away. Then ask her if we can freeze a tylon and then see what he tastes like frozen. cold, dead and.... just... idk! hahahaha!
Kazhia: "Fer SURE!!" *also just friends!* haha, I'd rather not taste a dead frozen body, no matter who it isss... weird little me! :)
Kylee: Hahahaha, oh text recieved, whats the verdict?! i love you. is that too personal for right now?! sorry i'll never mention such things again..... WHAT?!?!?!?! you know im such a kidder!
Kazhia: Kylee, I don't think ANYTHING is too personal for THIS conversation!! haha! My madre said we could have ONE! I think she means each.. lol
Kylee: ok good... but what abou the boy?!
Kazhia: Uhhh... :-% I didn't ask about that one.. I'm guessin she wouldn't mind too much though.
Kylee: lol ok, that's cool. your freezer is totally big enough too! if you took all those weird frozen turkies you have in there out, why do you have so many large birds anyways?
Kazhia: My grandpa is a maniac with no freezer space so he puts all his "large birds" into ours. We have lots of other strange concoctions in there too..
Kylee: well... the maniac part would explain why he brought over those face masks then we went to sonic and i acted like i was "mentally challenged" and we totally got everyone, then i tried to put a straw in my mouth, but i couldn't. then i wanted to breath fresh air and lifted my mask up for the first time it seemed in ages, and i said " wow! it's crazy out there!" then put her back down.... priceless.
Kazhia: HAHAHAHA! How could I ever forget?! lol I think this is really long! hilarious, but long. Shall we call it quits and enjoy our delicious fudge pops?!
Kylee: yes!! "We have our heading, here we gooooooo!" *peter pan*
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!