FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Date Night!

Last night was so much fun! I went on a date with Joe Turner and saw 17 Again, we loved the movie and laughed all the way through it! Then we went and got ice cream :P YUM! We doubled with John Whitfield and this really cute girl Katie from Desert Ridge :s i know Desert Ridge, but she was really fun!! We had some time to kill so we went to Katie's house and had John show us his mad piano skills (which im TOTALLY jealous of!) and played Rock Band, which we (or I) totally butchered :( haha we also found out Joe can't sing :) LOL I love you Joe! I haven't had that much fun in a while...minus John's crazy driving, but overall it was a fun night :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Kylee, I am SO SO SOOOOO------> jealous of you!!! I wanna see that move really BAD! So Katie was cool? huh...lol. Well I'll have you know that my little "girl's night" was a huge bust. Jessica, Hannah, and Nikki were everyone who came. :/ Exciting right? But whatev! at least SOMEBODY had some fun!
    love, kazhia marie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!