FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prom Dress Fiasco

Prom Dresses!

Kazhia, Nikki and I didn't have school on Wednesday, so we decided to have a girls day which entailed going to the mall, trying on every prom dress in sight (even if it didn't fit) and eating Wetzel Pretzels :P mmmm.....


Caution: May contain immodesty!



We tried on SO many dresses!! In this dressing room, there was only one hook so we had to start hanging them on the door! :O

Nikki looked like an old lady in this dress i think.... hehehehehe :)


Haha! ok so story for this dress! I got 2 sizes for this one cuz i thought i could squeeze in to one size, but wasn't sure so i got another size up JUST in case. So i told that to Nikki and Kaz when i wanted then to zip it up, and they're all "OH YEAH!! we can get it, no problem!" So they start zipping it up, gets a little tight, then they get it up!! yeah for us right?! NOT! I moved my arms and the zipper ripped through the middle! Hahahaha we fixed it, but it was scary :{


I look like a ballerina in this one!! I LOVE IT :)


I really liked this one too! Kaz is a little revealing..... but ya

Nikki or Kaz wasn't really ready for this picture. BAHAHA!


I call this my little mermaid dress! I actually liked it :)

This is the dress that I REALLY WANT TO BUY!!!! BUT.... i showed my sisters, my mom and Kazhia's mom, and they say it looks like a Mexican party dress :( Ruined it for me.. i don't know if i like it so much now....? And no, i wasn't trying to show anything...... it just so happened to be on me when we had the idea to take a picture of the beading :S uh......


Nikki really wants this one, just to wear wherever, church, Saturday night dances... ya know. Don't mind Kaz getting dressed in the background either! Haha :O


This one was Kazhia's favorite, not mine though, it was a pain in the bum to LACE UP IN BACK!! :) but it did look really cute on her.


That's all! :) Now we just need some money....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!