FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Updates!!!

Sorry guys i haven't blogged in forever! Here's a little of what I've been up to in a nut shell!

I'm usually at Kazhia's house lately, but it's weird cuz it seems me and Matty
(Kazhia's daddy) seem to have all the fun without her...?
Like for example, taking this goofy picture and eating tons of
Colored circus animal cookies :)
Sorry Kaz!

And on Tuesday we went on an intense date!
I was with a friend I've worked with for 2 years, Brad
(He's leaving on for his mission at the end of the month :( he's going
to Mississippi Spanish speaking, haha he's way excited!)
Kazhia with Karsten
Nikki with Jacob
and
Zach with Hillary
We had so much fun, it was crazy!
We had a DDR and GH contest
Ice cream sculpting (that's what the pictures are of,
but they sort of melted....)
Me and Brad attempted the Mesa temple :)
Kazhia and Karsten made a cello and a mermaid
Nikki and Jacob made a school bus with children and all inside!
and Zach and Hillary i think made some kind of hideous man....?
After we went to the park and went produce bowling!
We used potatoes and a cantaloupe! Bradley and I totally dominated!!!!
We also had everyone wear a plain white t shirt with swim suites underneath
So we could have an bomb water balloon fight.... with food coloring in them!!
All our shirts looked pretty dang cool if i do say so myself :)
Then off to Nikki's house for a fun time in the pool and we ordered pizza.
We played all sorts of goofy games, and acted like penguins for some odd reason....?
But it was SOO SOO much fun!




My Birthday! Last Saturday night was my 18th Birthday, so Friday night Nikki and I spent the night at Kazhia's house so we could party it up at midnight!!
And that is just what we did :) at midnight, we ran up and down the streets
hitting pots and pans... like complete idiots and had a blast doing it!
Then kaz made me a cake out of little.. chocolate cake
things and i blew out my candles after they sang to me :)
It was tender!! Then i opened my presents, Nikki gave a presentation
with hers, it was tons of inside jokes that we've accumulated through the year...
Good stuff there! And Kazhia's gift... we'll that can't be written (and my does that sound wrong!)
Haha! I hope you all like our birthday hats! :)
Then Saturday we went tubing... the bus sang Happy Birthday to me, It was exciting!
And there were tons of Mexicans at the river, kinda scary but Curt and Bryan protected us. uh....
BAHAHAHA!!! We all had a really good time tho, pure chaos.
I think everyone's favorite part was the GIGANTIC marshmallows!!!!
(sorry no pictures of that tho I wish we had taken pics...sad day!)


This past weekend was YSA conference and it was so bomb! We had a pool party on Friday night at Shepherd, and a BBQ. Then Saturday we had classes till 1:00 then had lunch, then played some team building games, went home till 6 then had a fun Luau dinner and watched some crazy people dance!! Then around 7 the real party started!! Me and Kaz danced for 4 hours straight!!! AAAAHHH! Our legs hurt like no other... we partied too hardy :( lol But it sure was fun!! Then Sunday night we had a really good fireside.. this one actually kept my attention WOAH!

And right now im just looking for a job!!
I have an interview with a respite and habilitation company
next Wednesday so we'll see how that goes!
School is pretty good, im hanging in there, only 9 months to go!!! uh....Lame and
My Financial Aid is being a bum and taking forever to go through, that's the Pitts!!
But other than that, my life is not as exciting as it once was or that i wish it was....
*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kylee!!! I'm glad you had such a great time for your birthday! Did you get your flirt on at the river? haha Good luck with the job situation! If they don't hire you they are crazy! You could always come to Holbrook and work with me... BAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh and hey I just want to remind you that your life is WAY more exciting than my small town life! So ya.
    Love ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry.. but you and brad did NOT dominate at produce bowling!!! Me and Karst were totally winning and on the last round you guys snuck up and beat us by ONE measly (is that a word?) little point! That my friend is not domination, its just luck. But all those things have been such a blast! I'll try to hurry and post all the pics from tonight so you can steal those too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee! Did that YSA fireside keep your attention because of cheeto finger man? HAHA! I love you! Those where the days back before I started hanging out with druggies LOL.
    Good luck with the Job and man hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!