FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dearest Nikki Chicken....


Nikki is leaving tomorrow morning, so tonight were having one last
Fresa party at her house.
There is no doubt in my mind that im not gonna at least cry like 8 different times
tonight! :( The time is now nigh, and I hate this feeling, the feeling of change, that
were actually growing up, moving on in the world, and saying goodbye.
I don't know what me and kaz are gonna do with out you Nikki!
Through all the years we've been friends we always knew
we were missing something, someone and it was YOU! You brought
out the best and sometimes the worst in us,
but we had a bomb.com time doing it eh?!
I love you! This is just a little something i needed to tell you,
so here it goes:


Dear Nikki,
I want you to know that im going to miss you so dang much!!
You've been such a great friend and amazing help to me through
the last year! Your crazy, loving personality is what i absolutely
adore about you. You have such a long, enjoyable journey ahead
of you and i want you to party it up! I can't believe the time is
here and your really leaving us tomorrow, I mean, we've always
talked about each other graduating and moving on in the world,
but now that it's here... It's so hard to comprehend and i can't
believe that the time is here now, hours away! But im so so happy
for you girl! Your going to do amazing and make friends in NO
TIME! Don't forget about me, because I'll never forget you and,
the great influence you've been in my life this far! I love you
so so much Nikki Chicken! Be safe and Have the time of your life!
XOXO:
Kylee Nicole

I lOvE yOu!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss our chicken so much! They grow up so fast! ='(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kylee,
    I dont think there is any possible way to explain my feelings about this past year! Every year I've always had to make different friends just because I felt like I wasn't hanging out with the right people! But I am so glad I got to hang out with you and Kazhia! You have some of the best advice and you are an amazing, loving, and caring friend! I love hanging out, working, and exercising with you! And I know you will go on to do something great whatever you do! Change isn't always a bad thing. Just look at this as one more step in our wild and crazy lives! I love you so much! I miss you so much! And I want you to be a completely happy child once again!

    Love,
    Nikki Chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!