FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nonsense

This past week I was at the pool AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY COULD BE! I worked 38 hours, I wasn't even allowed to take on one more shift. Can you say freaking wiped out?!?! I swear that was worse than any swim practice, well maybe not ANY, but it was a tiring week. And i just can't help but doing things after work still when I know I should be sleeping, but NO, I just can't stand it! But now the end is here, Saturday was the last day of the season :( My second home is now gone :( Now im on to finding another job. I applied at "Aqua-tots swim school" so we'll see how that goes! So here's my crazy week, and it's long!

MONDAY I went to the doctor because my hands and my wrists start hurting really bad all of a sudden ( I have no clue why) and doesn't go away for a few days. This time it's lasted for almost 2 weeks! It hurts so bad at times i can't help but cry (what a loser!) so i went in this morning and they took X-Rays. Then they called back a few days later and said they came back "normal" So i just live off of Advil now :( I also have to go to physical therapy for it, just to make it stronger and such... weird... I worked all day long, hot, sweaty,annoying,irritating, but fun all at the same time :) Then i stayed home don't know why..?

TUESDAY I went to a meeting with Nikki for work all the way off Mesa Dr. on Center St. Whooo! Then i had a dentist appt, and they said i had a small cavity :( Dang it! So they completely numbed the left side of my face, like my eye too, and filled it. It was so gay, then i picked up Nikki and we chilled at my house till we had to be at work at 1. I couldn't smile right forever, only one side would cooperate :) Silly stuff!

WEDNESDAY We had an H2O polo game at 10 before work started and got paid for it! We had such a blast of a good time it was insane, 2 hours of intense water polo, then we messed around on the boards, and the slides, then ordered pizza for lunch :P yum! I ended up working ALL DAY (SURPRISE SURPRISE again) because my friend Kelsey fell out of her car trying to get out with food in her hands and hurt her ankle, what a nerd! It was fun tho! Then I spent the night with Kazhia. Nothing too fun happened, just ice-cream and brownies like always :) We also started to watch "Marley and Me" because kaz had never seen it, and i ended up falling asleep at the very beginning Surprise Surprise right?!

THURSDAY was Jared's Birthday, 28 years old Woot Woot! We had a family BBQ and he had a few old friends over, It was a fun night! Kel, Amanda (Dally's Girlfriend) Malissa, and I ended up coloring pictures after wards It was silly :) I ended up hanging some on my door! hahaha

FRIDAY after working all day too (1-9) Me and Nikki went to Kazhia's house and we played DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) Holy stupidness! We definitely goofed the whole time and Kaz is the only good one at it, so we tried to mess her up the whole time by pulling her shorts down and pressing arrows when she would dance, Bah! It was surely a treat after such a long day ;) Thanks Kaz!

SATURDAY I worked all day again! 10am to 8pm, Long day! Nikki, Chad and I finally got pool rat Adam to conquer his fear and jump off the diving boards! It took the first time off the low board with a guard tube, then a couple 10 more times without it, then he said he'd go off the high dive if i went in the water right under the high board when he jumped, and he JUMPED! We were all so proud of him, Way to go Adam! Then that night Me, Kaz and Nikki hung out after work and went roller blading! It's funny cuz Nikki and I went skating the first week of work and now the last week, silly us :) It was really fun tho, we went around the block like 5 times :P

Then TODAY was stake conference.... and it was pretty boring, so i decided to make the children in front of us entertain me, I made them get yelled at :S Bah! It was fun. haha Then Ethan and Malissa came over for Ethan's Birthday, 27! Woot-Woot again! We had another BBQ and had cake and ice-cream. I love Birthdays! And it's really nice these past few days cause Emily took Kel,Stephen and Skylar to Cali till Late Tuesday night to go to a dog park! What the?! Bahaha, that's the ultimate idea of a good time for all of them :) I miss my sister tho :( Come back soon Kel-Kel!

Also....6 DAYS till my birthday!! I can't even explain how excited I am. I decided were going tubing down the Salt River on Saturday, Talk about a crazy time up ahead! :) And Kazhia, you know what I want for my Birthday.. you know :( :(
Ok, now were all caught up, sorry that was so long....Holy Dang!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is one fun week you had! Good luck on the job front! I hope you get it! Dallan and Amanda are back together! Wow I missed that one! Gosh I miss all the good stuff now! haha Tell Ethan happy birthday for me if Jared didn't. Your birthday plans sound pretty fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly golly gosh! That sure was a bunch of nonsense!!!!!!!! And You know what you are gonna get if you don't tell me!!!! you know... And I was so still the master at DDR even though you were pulling my shorts down!!! And I Love you!! And I LOVE your new header!! GORGEOUS!!! And i can't WAIT for your bday!!! AND i am talking like a WEIRDO inside my head right now!!!! hahahahahaheehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so bored open the pool haha lolz

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!