FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodbye Kylee... Hello BYU :(


So... Yesterday morning at about 9:45 my best friend was on her way to her
future...IN UTAH!



We always talked about how weird it was that she was actually leaving, but I have
to say that it didn't really HIT me until today, obviously...



I spent the night with her one last time on Monday night, and helped her pack
up the car that was going to take her away (why did I do that?!)
And even then it didn't seem "real" to me then...



Then yesterday morning after all was packed up and ready to go her Daddy
says "Ok were all ready" We then said a prayer and me and Kaz just
look at each other. That's when I lost it.
I grabbed my best friend and we just cried.. i told her I hated her
(just kidding and angry of course) and she sings to me
"Every little thing... is gonna be alright..Don't worry about a thing"



But that's just the thing...Even when she was here i still worried, and everything
was not alright.. when she was able to be right next to me
to help me here...
I don't know...?



Then for old times sake, she walked me back half way to my house.
And if any of you know us, we always met each other half way
between our houses and would sing
"I start walking your way, you start walking mine, we'll meet in the middle beneath
that old PALO VERDE!"
The house that marked the 1/2 way point had what we thought was a Palo verde tree..
More hugging and crying.. then i kissed her forehead and she was off!




I am so extremely happy for her though!!! I know that she'll be happy
up there and have the best time meeting new people, being in a new scene
and love living the Utah life!



I've "lost" the 3 Best Friends I've ever had this year.... Im not too happy
with my life at the moment..
I REALLY feel all by myself now.




4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry... it sounds like you had an awesome goodbye at least. Hang in there.. things will get better for you to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kylee :( you sound so sad. Having your best friends leave is always a hard thing, but at least you know that they are only a phone call away! Plus you still have your awesome sisters to chill with among other friends. It's not the same and thats hard, but it really will be ok, you will make it through. "Smile though your heart is aching
    Smile even though its breaking
    When there are clouds in the sky, youll get by
    If you smile through your fear and sorrow
    Smile and maybe tomorrow
    Youll see the sun come shining through for you

    Light up your face with gladness
    Hide every trace of sadness
    Although a tear may be ever so near
    Thats the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, whats the use of crying?
    Youll find that life is still worthwhile
    If you just smile

    Thats the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, whats the use of crying?
    Youll find that life is still worthwhile
    If you just smile"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylee!
    You are taking this much better than I thought! I know that it stinks! But me and Kazhia love you and that is the thing that matters! And dont you worry your pretty little head....I will be back! And so will Kazhia! And we have technology so we will still be able to talk and text all the time like we already have been! Kylee I love you and actually I hate texting you because you dont feel real at all and I cant wait to see your beautiful face! I will take what I can get for now though and Im glad I can text you and tell you everything about my life!
    Nikki
    P.S. I gave Kazhia the idea to sing that song! Bob Marley is my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have nothing to say except that I miss you so so much and I love you to death! =( I just started crying earlier cuz I just miss you like crazy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!