FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Most Amazing Man!

"Find a guys who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says 'that's her.' "



I found this quote a while ago and i couldn't help but think "Tylon" when i read it. But a lot lately i feel that it's not him thinking how lucky HE is to have ME, but how lucky I am to have HIM. Even during the hardest times, he's so quick to forgive and wants to help and comfort! What an amazing man HE is to ME!
I LOVE YOU TYLON GARRETT!!!


1 comment:

  1. Tylon!! How cute are you guys! I am so excited you have a blog. You are so stinkin cute Kylee.

    I make my own blog headers. I could make you one if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment at the beep... BEEP!!